Hello! I'm Sundaram Ramaswamy.
I roam around hunting for bits in mathematics, graphics, C, C++, Python, Lua and design-related questions. I like giving elaborate answers with examples and citations. Been a StackOverflow-er since 2010; have learnt a lot here.
I also enjoy using and tinkering with build systems like CMake, Premake, GNU Make, Bazel, etc. I like scouring compiler manuals, language and framework references so I always try and RTFM.
Here are some I enjoyed answering and asking.
- Rotating a Vector in 3D space
- Calculating a perpendicular offset from a diagonal line
- Deriving OpenGL's utility function
- How can a program be OS-independent?
- Efficiently calculating rotation matrix from 2 vectors
- In OpenGL why give gluPerspective before gluLookAt?
- How are textures referenced in shader?
- How many pixels is a meter?
- Rendering the HSV wheel
- How to interpolate hue values in HSV colour space?
- Shift operator in C
- Passing 2D array to a function
- Lua multiple assignment with tables
- Difference between
std::functionwith templatized parameter as a parameter
- Linkage of symbols within anonymous namespace within a regular namespace
- Confusion on strings in C
- Purpose of Unions
- Why is
(void)0a no-op in C and C++?
- When is a conditional variable needed, isn't a mutex enough?
- Mixing extern and const
I can type 77 words per minute :)