(This may be the wrong group to ask in. Am open to suggestions.)
I've been trying to graph a dataset of x1,y1-x2,y2 pairs. Each pair has an id and each id has information and style attached.
So far I've tried Force-Directed Network graph via Highcharts to represent that data but I'm throwing far too much data at it such that Highcharts are suggesting I try another graph/chart format.
I just don't know what nomenclature to use to describe what I want.
This jsFiddle approximates what we're after:
- A left-hand side (LHS) column with named nodes
- right-hand side (RHS) columns that have a 1:N relationship with the nodes in the left-hand side.
- Lines which join RHS to LHS.
- Formatting control over lines colour and thickness.
- Formatting control over node size, colour, name etc.