The entire video is a tutorial on how to achieve the desired effect, the snippet linked is a demo of it.

In words the image/video is taken, expanded to fill and blurred. Does it have a specific name I can google and read more about ?

  • $\begingroup$ Looks like Gaussian blur $\endgroup$ – PaulHK Jul 11 '18 at 2:12
  • $\begingroup$ @PaulHK I think the question is about the way it's used, to pad out the image, rather than about the type of blur itself. $\endgroup$ – Dan Hulme Jul 12 '18 at 8:41

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.