The "feather" in photo & video editing softwares like photoshop & Premiere Pro, I need to know whether it is simply a Gaussian blur around the edges of boundary or it is something else? How do we really implement it in OpenGL/OpenGLES?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.